On this occasion, we have thought about the simplicity of some pork skewers, in reality, at first glance, it seems a simple recipe and without any grace. Still, when preparing it, you will see that, despite its simplicity, it contains a full content Tasteful, and also smell.
What marinade to use for meat?
Ingredients for marinating and marinating meat, there is an indecipherable amount, and all of them exquisite, for whatever we choose will be perfect with our meat. For the recipe for pork skewers, I have decided to adopt beer as part of the meat marinade and also flavor it with a little rosemary, thyme, sage, and oregano.
That will be the sec challenge of our meat; it will be with a delicious flavor despite its simplicity. You will delight with every one of the flavors that beer, along with herbs, can bring to pork.
This recipe is ideal for sharing in a meeting or party; it is straightforward to make, all that is required is a few minutes of waiting while the meat marinated. The skewers usually made with small pieces of meat, the cooking time is very short.
You can also choose to add other meats, such as beef or chicken, and accompany these pork skewers with other ingredients such as onion or paprika. You decide to fill your skewers with flavor and delight all your guests, so don't think about it anymore, and let's get ready to make some delicious pork skewers.Español
- 800 g of pork.
- Salt and pepper.
- 8 wooden sticks for pork skewers (etc.)
- For the marinade:
- 1 can of beer
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 sprigs of rosemary.
- The juice of a lemon.
- The lemon zest.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme (sage, and oregano.)
- To prepare the skewers, cut the meat into bite-sized pieces, that is, into cubes.
- Insert the pieces of meat into each stick.
- Add salt and pepper to the skewers.
- To prepare the marinade, add in a bowl all the ingredients: beer, oil, rosemary, juice and lemon zest, soy sauce, thyme, sage, and oregano, mix and add the skewers.
- Spread the skewers well with this mixture and leave there for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare an iron or a skillet with a little oil, and when it is hot, fry the skewers for about 3 or 4 minutes on each side, until they are well browned and cooked thoroughly.