Grilled beef is a straightforward recipe to make, only steak and salt are necessary, but you can make it a little more complex, marinated, or with different species. Deciding if you want to use vegetable oil or do it without oil and even any type of beef fillet is right. So this recipe is very versatile, and you can create your ideal recipe.
I hope you enjoy preparing this simple recipe for grilled beef.Español
- 2 beef steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Spread the beef steak with garlic and parsley, add salt to taste if desired.
- Place the nonstick skillet or broiler plate over medium heat, adding a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Take the steak to the skillet and turn it after 7 minutes, adding the second tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- When the fillet is golden, you can remove it. Serve and enjoy.