This recipe for grilled chicken breast can do without oil, just let your nonstick skillet heat very well and add the breast. The grilled chicken breast is one of my favorite meats; every time I go to eat at a restaurant, I usually ask grilled chicken breast as my main beef.
I hope you prepare this delicious recipe at home and have fun eating this healthy dish.Español
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 1 pinch of oregano powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (Optional)
- 1 pinch of salt (Optional)
- In a bowl, add the lemon juice and mix with the oregano, garlic, pepper, and salt (if you use it).
- With a kitchen brush or a spoon, spread the fillet with the spice mixture on both sides.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add a teaspoon of vegetable oil (if you use it), add your marinated chicken breast fillet with the spices.
- After 7 minutes, turn the breast by adding the other teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Serve and enjoy accompanied by a cabbage salad.