This recipe for Grilled Breast is straightforward to prepare. It will only take you a few minutes to have it on your plate, ready to eat. If you are dieting, it will be perfect for you, so accompany me to prepare it.
Total: 20 minutes
This recipe for grilled chicken breast can do without oil, just let your nonstick skillet heat very well and add the breast. The grilled chicken breast is one of my favorite meats; every time I go to eat at a restaurant, I usually ask grilled chicken breast as my main beef.
I hope you prepare this delicious recipe at home and have fun eating this healthy dish.
Recipes recommended: Grilled chicken breast or meatball stew.Receta original en Español
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- 1 pinch of oregano powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (Optional)
- 1 pinch of salt (Optional)
· The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your breast fillet. · With this spice mixture, you can marinate another pair of breast fillets.
- In a bowl, add the lemon juice and mix with the oregano, garlic, pepper, and salt (if you use it).
- With a kitchen brush or a spoon, spread the fillet with the spice mixture on both sides.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add a teaspoon of vegetable oil (if you use it), add your marinated chicken breast fillet with the spices.
- After 7 minutes, turn the breast by adding the other teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Serve and enjoy accompanied by a cabbage salad.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 314mg | Potassium: 911mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 78IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply