If there is something that I like more in the kitchen is to eat mushrooms in all existing and possible ways, with chicken, with pasta, in a sandwich, in sauce, and more. It is an ingredient that combines very well in every way with different preparations, and that, without a doubt, knows how to delight the palate of many people.
On this occasion, it has seemed to me to prepare a delicious steak with mushrooms, because it has caught my attention the way it has to captivate its final result. Ideally, meat such as mushrooms should not dehydrate at the end, but rather, they should be like a small saucer, which allows us to wet our palate and thus give us all the sensations that this dish has to offer.
How to accompany this steak with mushrooms recipe?
Now something essential, and it is how we will finish completing the preparation of our dish, looking for these ideal accompaniments that allow us to generate in us a high degree of satisfaction when we finish eating everything we have prepared. What if to complement it, we make a simple salad that refreshes our palate, or rice to eat this delicious steak, and why not, some crispy fried cassava that has just made up the dish.
The ideas that exist as a side dish for this dish of steak with mushrooms are many, and we can choose the one we like the most because that’s what it is about, cooking to spoil ourselves and everyone who tries our wonders made in the kitchen.
Do not forget that cooking with love is the essential thing, so it is but that you are encouraged and try this steak with beautiful mushrooms. Let’s cook.Español
Steak with Mushrooms
- 4 steaks of beef.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 500 g of mushrooms.
- ¼ cup of meat broth.
- ¼ cup of milk cream.
- Salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat two tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add the beef, cumin, thyme, pepper, and sauté for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Remove the meat from the skillet.
- In the same dish, add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms with the rest of the butter and cook over medium-high heat continually stirring, for about 4 or 5 minutes until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add the meat broth and cook about four more minutes.
- Add the meat, cream, salt, and pepper and simmer until the milk cream heated, without boiling, about 4 minutes.
- Rectify the flavor and serve immediately.