Potato and cassava soup, a traditional recipe
The Colombian potato soup is a recipe that is traditionally prepared in Colombian homes, due to its ease and versatility when making it. The ideal is to add some portion of meat or chicken so that it obtains a delicious flavor. Maybe on some occasions, you can make it without meat, the full refrigerator is not always available, but it is still an honorable recipe for any home.Español
- 1 lb. potatoes sliced
- 1 lb. cassava chopped in large portions
- 4 beef or chicken pieces
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- ½ onion finely chopped
- Coriander to taste finely chopped
- ½ bouillon cube
- ½ carrot grated
- Salt and Color to taste
- In the pressure cooker, we add the meat, cassava, salt and color, place over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes with the semi-covered pot.
- Then we add the other ingredients to the pot, the potato, the tomato, the onion, the coriander, the bouillon cube, and the carrot.
- Tap the pot and bring to medium heat for half an hour.