The chicken sandwich is a straightforward food to make at home, and the truth is a speedy resource to prepare something to eat when you do not want to spend much time in the kitchen. We like adults as well as children, and of course, if the taste of chicken meat is one of the most desirable in the kitchen of the home.
However, when we talk about the sandwich, everyone imagines the typical preparation of bread, ham, and cheese. Without thinking that it is a classic that admits many preparations, you can add the number of ingredients, combining them in a flavor, and its result will be incredible.
What is the ideal time to eat a chicken sandwich?
The chicken sandwich is one of those tastes and cravings that we can give to breakfast or something. It serves for the lunch box of our children and young people, or perhaps in a family reunion, on a birthday or at a children's party, it is ideal for covering any event, since most people like it.
Chicken sandwiches can prepare with a wide variety of breads. You can use any of these:
- Bread white.
- Wholemeal bread.
- Bread wheat.
- Bread oatmeal.
- Milk bread.
And I assure you that, with all the breads, the taste of the sandwich will remain excellent. In addition to that, you can challenge your imagination, adding side dishes such as lettuce, tomato, cabbage, onion, avocado, a variety of cheeses, cornstarch, mushrooms. And add a good sauce such as bechamel, or milk cream with good melted cheese, all this with a well-marinated chicken, it will be an explosion of flavor in our palate.
It will all be a matter of having a great imagination when cooking. So surprise the people you love most by preparing this delicious sandwich. Let's cook.Español
- 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices of chopped bread.
- 4 Mortadella slices
- 8 slices of cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Using four slices of bread, put a leaf of lettuce on each one, and add the shredded chicken, a slice of mortadella, a slice of cheese, and cover it with the four slices of leftover bread.
- Take them to the sandwich maker, to an oven, or brown them in a skillet until the cheese completely melted. And ready!
- Remember that you can experiment in the kitchen, you can add mushrooms, tomatoes, among other ingredients you want.