This delicious homemade creamy pumpkin soup is ideal for giving to babies. Its high nutrient content benefits your health. As well as the health of anyone who wants to try and consume this soup.
How to make creamy pumpkin soup with chicken?
If you want to prepare this delicious chicken creamy pumpkin soup, add a couple of chicken preys following the previous recipe. In the end, remove the chicken and add it to the blender along with the other ingredients.Español
- 3 cups of pumpkin (cut into small pieces (only the pulp))
- 2 cups potatoes chopped
- 2 cups carrot chopped in small pieces
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 bouillon cube
- Color to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a pressure cooker or slow cooker (you should leave more cooking time, about 45 minutes or until soft), add the pumpkin, the potato, the carrot, the bouillon cube, the onion, the tomato, Color and salt to taste.
- Place over medium heat for half an hour.
- Remove the air from the pressure cooker carefully, drain, and reserve a couple of cups of the cooking water.
- Take the ingredients to the blender, but they all fit you, the process in batches. Blend for a minute,
- If the cream is too thick, you can add a little of the cooking broth you had reserved.
- Serve and enjoy this delicious creamy pumpkin soup.