For these hot days, nothing more precious than a fresh salad, that’s why I brought you this proposal, a delicious mango ceviche, and for those people who love to eat clean, natural, and nutritious things, this is the perfect recipe.
It is an exotic recipe, with fundamental ingredients, what fascinates me most about this mango ceviche is the combination of its colors. Everything enters through the eyes; this preparation is a faithful example of it; You see it and immediately want to try it.
As in most recipes, there are different variations in the preparation of a mango ceviche. There are those who instead of adding lemon juice to change it for orange juice, which makes it taste equally delicious. It usually has a touch of spicy, whether it is added chili, jalapeños, or some spicy. However, if you want to skip this ingredient, you can do it without any problem, as this will not affect its wonderful flavor.
Before you start preparing this recipe when choosing the mango, do not select green, or very ripe, I recommend a medium. The mango must be ripe green. If we choose it very ripe, it cannot split into pieces or strips.Español
I hope you are encouraged to prepare this recipe and tell us how it was in the preparation. Let’s cook.
- 3 green ripe mangoes.
- The juice of 3 lemons.
- 1 purple onion
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Chili jalapeños or spicy optional.
- 2 tablespoons coriander finely chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the onion into thin and thin slices and place it in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, mix, and reserve.
- Peel the mangoes and cut them into julienne or skinny strips.
- When everything cut, please place them in the bowl.
- Add the jalapeño or spicy, oil, coriander, and pepper.
- Mix everything very well and rectify the flavor.