The milkshakes or also known as milkshakes is a view made with milk or ice cream, which can take fruits, chocolate, whipped cream, among others. The most common flavors that can found in milkshakes are vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. Still, with the evolution of flavors in the kitchen, also flavors are like coffee, caramel, oreo, and some flavors, and n They are most delicious.
The milkshake characterizes by being a delicious creamy drink. It is one of those drinks with which you can perfectly accompany a hamburger or french fries, and even to enjoy alone, it is delicious. For many people, the milkshakes have to meet three essential characteristics, and that is that it is bubbly, thick, and cold.
In many places where they prepare milkshakes, they usually use those individual blender machines that make milkshakes and that mix the teeth and insert air, thus achieving a unique consistency. Still, in reality, the blender always works very well. The secret is in liquefying for a few minutes. So that there is a lot of bubbles, and its texture is creamy.
Certain ingredients added after preparing the milkshake to decorate. It all depends on the taste; we can find ingredients such as chantilly cream, cinnamon powder, oreo biscuit pieces, cherries, almonds, chocolate chips, and even sweets.
Or rather, this is one of those recipes that are ideal for sweetening life and making our time happy, our children will love it, and we won't even say.
So dare to prepare it and surprise your family with this delicious milkshake recipe, regardless of the flavor you use in this recipe, it always has done in the same way, it is you who decides the flavor.Español
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- 1½ cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 scoops of coffee ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of coffee
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate sauce to decorate.
- Place the ice cream, milk, vanilla extract, and sugar in the blender glass.
- Blend until you get a smooth, creamy milkshake.
- Pour into the glass and serve.
- You can decorate with whipped cream on top.
For Coffee Milkshake:
- Place the ice cream bowls, the milk, the teaspoon of coffee, and the vanilla extract in the blender and blend until all the ingredients are mixed and leave with a creamy and smooth consistency.
- Decorate the glass with chocolate sauce and serve.