Yogurt is a dairy product obtained by bacterial fermentation of milk. Any milk can use, although cow's milk currently used. Lactose fermentation is lactic acid, which gives yogurt its texture and flavor. On some occasions, flavorings added to milk, such as chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, among others, but it can also do without adding any flavor.
Making homemade yogurt is very simple, and when preparing them ourselves, not only will it be much cheaper, but we can also control your production process, and we can make it our pleasure.
One of the reasons I decided to prepare homemade yogurt is because I love dairy. It is a food that adapts quickly to many recipes and also provides excellent benefits for our body.
If yogurt consumed in ideal amounts, we will absorb all your calcium and reduce our cholesterol. Best of all, this food is not only consumed alone but allows us to create many recipes in the kitchen. We can accompany it with granola, fruits, cereal; instead, everything is a lack of creativity and risk combining.
Homemade meals are better. Buying products in supermarkets saves a lot of time. Sometimes we don't know how they prepared. So we lose nothing by trying to do it at home, many of our recipes are very easy to make, and this homemade yogurt is no exception.Español
- ½ liter of whole or skimmed milk.
- 250 g of natural yogurt.
- 1 pound strawberries
- Sugar to taste
- Clean the strawberries by removing the seeds and stems, blend them with a glass of milk, add sugar to taste if you wish, reserve.
- In a pot, place the remaining milk and bring it over medium heat until it starts to boil.
- When this happens, pour in a glass or plastic container previously sterilized with the jar of natural yogurt and stir until there are no lumps and it is well integrated.
- Integrate the strawberry smoothie into the previous mixture.
- Cover the container with non- stick paper or with a lid and wrap with a cloth and a plastic bag.
- Let stand for 24 hours in a stable place, where the temperature is maintained and kept dry.