I love strawberry; it brings a natural sweetness and an indescribable taste to my palate. The fact that I know I'm going to taste something with strawberry flavor makes me happy, and restless at the same time because I want to try it now. This strawberry smoothie is very creamy and brings many benefits to the human body.
I love the fact that in this recipe, we can use a strawberry as a decoration of the glass, making this smoothie a much more attractive drink. If we can decorate the strawberry and cream or chocolate sauce, it remains in a quite beautiful way.
My idea of strawberry milkshake is a very balanced flavor, neither very sweet nor very simple, but something that satisfies our thirst, our craving, and that does not reach a point wherein the end, we no longer want so much sweet.
This strawberry smoothie likes adults as well as children. It is ideal for a sunny day or to accompany all kinds of meals, from salads to hamburgers.
My sister loves this strawberry milkshake, it is quite natural and retains all the properties and flavors of the strawberry, it is a reasonably simple elaboration, and with very few ingredients, as we say, less is more. And I know that many of you love the naturalness of the freshness, so I hope you are encouraged to prepare this wonderful recipe in a very natural and delicious way.
Ingredients for preparing strawberry milkshake
How to make strawberry milkshakeEspañol
- 600 g of strawberries.
- 500 ml of cold milk.
- 65 g of sugar or to taste.
- 1 strawberry to decorate.
- Chocolate sauce or whipped cream optional
- Remove the green leaves from strawberries, wash them, and drain them.
- Cut the strawberries and place them in a bowl with the sugar. So they macerate and release their juice. Let stand about 30 minutes.
- Then, place the contents of the bowl in the blender along with the cold milk and liquor.
- Here you decide if you go through the filter or not. It is generally not necessary.
- You can rectify the sugar if you wish, serve, and decorate with the strawberry, the whipped cream, or the chocolate sauce.