Avocado is one of the best foods and the most powerful to help fight cholesterol. It has a series of fatty acids that help us control cholesterol levels in our body. They are perfect for consuming at least one time a week and thus helping the body fight with these types of enemies.
It has a high fiber content, which can make avocado help us end these periods of constipation since the amount of fiber it has helps us maintain and regulate intestinal transit regularly.
Now, one of the most common ways to fill avocado is with fish, either seafood or tuna. Stuffed avocados are a perfect combination, a very healthy dinner, easy to prepare, and the best thing is that it is full of nutrients, which benefit our body in one way or another.
Avocado, combined for example with tuna, is a widely consumed food worldwide, and of course, if the combination of fish and avocado is a success, these two ingredients merge to create a bite with a fascinating taste.
I chose to prepare this stuffed avocado recipe, because recently my grandfather came to visit me, and he went with a bag full of avocados, he knows I love it. They were enough, and in our house, we are few, so I decided to prepare this fantastic recipe for stuffed avocados, which I want to share with you.
I hope you are encouraged to prepare it at home.Español
- 3 avocados
- The juice of ½ lemon.
- 1 to mato
- ¼ cup purple onion
- 2 canned tuna
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- A little salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the canned tuna, mayonnaise, and a little salt and pepper. Stir
- Peel the tomatoes and onion and chop them into small squares. Place them in a bowl, add lemon juice and coriander chopped (if you wish you can add spicily).
- Add the tuna mixture with the onion and mix everything very well.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seed and the skin very carefully.
- With a spoon, remove a little of the pulp to enlarge the space a little.
- Fill the avocado space with the mixture (not too full)
- And ready. You can serve as an accompaniment or as an entrance.