I love everything I can do with an avocado. On this occasion, we bring you a delicious avocado salad.
The avocado salad is a relatively simple, simple and easy to prepare the recipe, what I like most is that we can consume it as a main dish or as an accompaniment, but not only for that but for the fact that its ingredients can find them at home.
Now, that does not mean that we only eat this avocado salad that way, that only at lunch, or think that to eat alone, they better not prepare it. Let's go down the path of cravings and tastes, and imagine the delicious flavor that can result when combining a small portion of this salad with crispy patacones or better yet, with some nachos, or with some toast, everything is a matter of imagination and to feel like eating.
They are straightforward and inexpensive ideas to taste a delicious salad, accompanied by small delicacies that, when combined, the truth is that it explores a world of flavors in our palate, and precisely those feelings are what we want to achieve with our recipes.
It is a pretty healthy idea when it comes to eating, a pretty colorful dish, and for avocado lovers, it is like finding paradise in something so simple. So I hope that you are encouraged to prepare this avocado salad with us and that you delight in each of the flavors and sensations that it can produce. Let's cook.
You can accompany this avocado salad with a portion of white rice.Receta original en Español
- 2 avocados
- 1 purple onion
- The juice of 2 lemons.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons coriander finely chopped.
- Salt to taste.
- Spicy sauce is optional.
- Cut the onion into a pen, that is, a skinny and thin cut, and add it to a bowl. If you want to take power off the onion a little, pour it in hot water for a few minutes.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed, peel and cut the avocado into cubes, and combine with the onion.
- Also, add the lemon juice, coriander, oil, salt, and if you wish, hot sauce, and mix very well.
- You can serve immediately or store it in the fridge until it used.