Guacamole distinguished by being a Mexican sauce prepared with avocado and chili. It is a reasonably well-known sauce in many Latin American countries where its original recipe is known for having crushed avocados, lemon juice, tomatoes, and chili. However, and with the progress that is made every day in the kitchen. Other ingredients such as onion, garlic, coriander, spices, and even seafood have added.
Or rather, we currently find various guacamole recipes, and, with it, some uses that we can give this wonderful sauce. In Mexican cuisine, this sauce is used with a spicy touch to accompany all kinds of tacos, cakes, and other stews made with red meat. It usually used to accompany the traditional roasts that families make in different regions of the country. In towns such as Cundinamarca, it has become a typical salad that used in various dishes.
And that is how in each country, region or city each person prepares this recipe with the ingredients they like best. Guacamole is a highly beneficial sauce for cardiovascular health, as it helps us reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels. This healthy effect is produced by avocado as it is a fruit of high energy value and rich in monounsaturated fats.
It also has antioxidants, such as vitamin E. And there is something significant that you should know. It is recommended not to be consumed by people who have gallbladder stones since this food can cause the mobilization of stones, causing severe pain.
So I hope you are encouraged to prepare this delicious homemade guacamole sauce.Español
- 3 avocados
- The juice of a lemon.
- 1 onion finely chopped.
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 3 boiled eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mayonnaise to taste.
- Chili or spicy optional.
- · Cut the avocados in half, remove the seed and the peel.
- · Done this with all avocados, place them in a bowl, and crush them to form a puree. You can do it with a fork or a manual mixer.
- · Cook, the eggs for 10 minutes, lower them from the heat, let stand, peel and diced and add to the mashed avocado.
- · Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and stir.
- · If you want, you add spicy to taste and stir again.
Enjoy your meal!
Accompany this guacamole with some patacones or with arepa.