This vegetable and chicken salad is a recipe that I recommend when it comes to tasting a salad, and especially if you do not like the topic of vegetables, so the chicken makes it a much easier dish to eat — time to taste it.
Like all of them, this recipe is quite versatile, and I like it a lot more, because chicken is an ingredient that suits many others, so it becomes an ingredient that you can mix with many of those we have at home. From cherry tomatoes to onions and mushrooms you can use when preparing a vegetable salad.
Another reason why I like to use this recipe, I don’t know if at any time you have used a chicken, and at that time, you are leftover certain small pieces with which one then thinks and what can I do with this? This recipe for vegetable and chicken salad intended to answer that question, these little pieces of chicken can be fried and used in the salad and will give you a supremely exquisite taste.
Now let’s say it was not the pieces of a raw piece of chicken that we have used before, but it is a piece of chicken leftover from lunch, that chicken also becomes ideal, and you can use it for this recipe.
So I hope you are encouraged to prepare this delicious vegetable and chicken salad and enjoy each of its flavors. Let’s cook.
How to make vegetable and chicken salad?Español
- 300 g of chicken
- 1 cup of peas
- 2 pieces of carrot
- 3 potatoes
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper.
- You can add fresh lettuce.
- Chop the carrot and potato into small pieces and reserve.
- Place the chopped potatoes, chopped carrots, and peas in cooking pots for 5 to 10 minutes or until the vegetables are ready. Drain and reserve.
- Sprinkle the chicken on both sides.
- In a skillet with a little oil, fry the chicken on both sides.
- Remove from the skillet and cut into small squares.
- In a bowl, place the cooked carrot, potato, and peas and add the mayonnaise. Stir well.
- Finally, add the chicken in pieces and stir carefully again.
- Rectify flavor, serve, and enjoy.