When you choose a dessert for a special dinner, a meeting at home, or for another social event, it is sometimes a bit complicated; In desserts, we can find a great variety, so it is difficult for us to choose the indicated flavor or which one to prepare. Make it simple but delicious, and most importantly, that everyone likes.
Passion fruit mousse is a dessert that cannot missed; passion fruit is a fruit well known to all and also one of the most desirable. I can assure you that this passion fruit mousse is the best option.
Does passion fruit mousse carry many ingredients?
The mousse is a light, refreshing, and delicious dish for everyone, in which we have adopted passion fruit as the main ingredient for its elaboration. If there is something that can get my attention, it is the use of a few ingredients to achieve such a successful result.
For those people who do not like delightful desserts, I recommend this mousse, since it handles acid and sweet touches that do not cause harassment and is at the most balanced point. Also, remember that passion fruit is a very tropical fruit that can give us energy, it quickly digested, and the best thing is that it has a high content of vitamins and minerals essential for our body.
So let's prepare this passion fruit mousse since there is no excuse for not doing it, you have to try it, you will love it from the first bite. So go ahead and come and cook with us.Español
- 1 can of condensed milk.
- 10 units of passion fruit.
- 2 cups of cream.
- 14 g of unflavored gelatin.
- In the blender crush eight units of passion fruit. Go through a strainer to remove the seeds and reserve.
- Mix the previous pulp with the condensed milk and stir to integrate.
- With the help of an electric mixer or a hand whisk, beat the cream to form peaks.
- Hydrate the unflavored gelatin with a little warm water and reserve.
- Now mix the passion fruit preparation with the whipped cream and add the flavored gelatin. Stir until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Take the mixture to individual molds; let it rest in the fridge for a few hours to set, covering the mold with plastic wrap.
- Remove from the mold and decorate the mousse with the pulp of the remaining two passion fruit units, and that’s it.