Commonly the tuna salad is known for being a mixture of typically three ingredients that are: tuna, egg, and some mayonnaise, sauce, or vinaigrette that we want to add to the recipe. However, other ingredients added, also healthy, which provide very delicious flavors, work as a compliment, and make the salad yield a little more.
Today I want to present this tuna salad to eat alone, that is, without some rice or other accompaniments. Still, if you’re going to accompany it, there is no problem, because, in the world of cooking, there are no limitations.
I love to enjoy this recipe with the famous lettuce because apart from being very nutritious, it is delicious and brings a unique flavor to those salads that do not have accompaniments. I recommend you to taste this tuna salad accompanied by a delightful juice, or why not dare to accompany it with a delicious cocktail? Well, I think I will leave that decision to you, and later on, you will choose to attend it.
I brought this recipe because I like to taste tasty salads too much, and of course, I could not miss the beautiful tuna salad. I worked several years ago in a restaurant for healthy food, and this salad was one that I could not miss every night because it was one of those preferred by the customers who accompanied us there every night.
I recommend you try this tuna salad. The combination of tuna with warm egg and lettuce combine well. You will not regret doing it; let’s not think about it anymore, and let’s cook.Español
- Lettuce to taste
- 2 canned tunas.
- 4 boiled eggs.
- 1 cup cherry tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 purple onion optional.
- For the vinaigrette:
- 40 g of oil
- 50 g of vinegar
- 20 g of honey
- 15 g of olives finely chopped.
- 80 g of mustard mayo.
- 2 grams of parsley finely chopped.
- 15 g of milk cream.
- Take several lettuce leaves, fold them, and pass the sharp knife to cut the lettuce into small julienne.
- Once cut, place it in a bowl.
- Cut the boiled eggs into thin slices and add them to the bowl.
- Cherry tomatoes cut them in half or put them whole in the bowl, just like avocado chopped into thin strips.
- If you want to add the onion, cut it into very thin julienne and add to the bowl.
- Finally, remove the canned tunas, drain the excess liquid, add to the bowl and stir with the other ingredients.
- For the Vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, add the oil, vinegar, honey, olives, mustard mayo, parsley, and milk cream, and with the help of a manual spoon or whisk, stir until all the ingredients fully integrated.
- Once the vinaigrette is ready, add it to the tuna salad.