This strawberry dessert is a great temptation; it is ideal for when you eat a Colombian main course and want to spend a little taste of salt and neutralize it with the sweet taste of dessert. This dessert is quite unusual for the taste of strawberries, which are often the favorite fruit of many, both children and adults, due to their particular sweet and acidic taste when they are ripe.
I chose to make this dessert with strawberries because, at home, I always buy them to include them in various preparations. In addition to being very rich, they are also composed mostly of water and enough vitamin c. So it turns out to be very healthy and much more striking for any preparation or to eat them naturally.
You can substitute the fruit in the recipe for the one you like; for this, there is no limit. The mixture of the “tres leches” with the acidic or sweet taste of the fruit of your choice can have an excellent result.
This strawberry dessert can be a great alternative to surprise guests in a social gathering. Its color is quite unusual, the texture is very soft, and if it served in individual portions with a beautiful decoration, it could be extraordinary to be an excellent host.
Finally, I hope you will be encouraged to prepare this dessert, which does not take more than 15 minutes to make, use very harsh strawberries to give it a good flavor, and avoid using additional sugar since the milk made up of large quantities.
Ingredients for preparing strawberry dessert
How to make strawberry dessert
Note: On the blog, you can also find the strawberries and cream recipe so you can use the remaining strawberries in this recipe and enjoy it this way.Español
- 1 can of milk cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 2 unflavored gelatin envelopes
- 1 strawberry gelatin envelope
- Add the milk cream, condensed milk, milk, and strawberries to the blender.
- Prepare the unflavored gelatin and strawberry gelatin, mixing it in half a cup of water or milk and putting it to heat while stirring so that lumps do not form (you can follow the instructions suggested by the box)
- Add the gelatins to the blender mixture and continue blending for two more minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a large mold or serving molds. Please take it to the fridge for about an hour or until it has set.
- Serve and decorate, preferably with sliced strawberries.
- Ready! This dessert is ideal to accompany lunch or to cool off on a hot afternoon. I hope you can enjoy it.