This strawberry sauce chicken is very exquisite, but what I like most is the simplicity when preparing it, and the taste when enjoying it. Few people can imagine the rich flavor that different fruits can give to proteins such as meat and chicken; both citrus and sweet fruits, which with proper preparation and a good recipe, can display a very delicious result for the diner.
We can also find pork in pineapple sauce, chicken in plum sauce, pork Medallions with Red Wine-Cherry Sauce. Today we are going to prepare an extraordinary breast in strawberry sauce, a delicious and exquisite dish that obtained with few ingredients, and that by his presence, it will be to the pleasure for all the diners, especially for the little ones.
Can you only use breast for this preparation?
You do not have to follow the recipe as is the ingredients, you can add or remove some, and if necessary, replace them. It is not an obligation to use only a part of the chicken; you can use the whole chicken or use other pieces, the important thing is to achieve the same goal, prepare the chicken breast in a good strawberry sauce.
This recipe is simple, and you can prepare it for a special occasion, I recommend accompanying this dish with a good salad, which causes sensations of freshness on the palate at the time of eating.
So you know, prepare this wonderful recipe and surprise your guests and family with these exotic flavors. Let’s cook.Español
- 4 chicken breast fillets.
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 250 g of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
- 8 tablespoons chicken broth.
- Salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, place a little oil and bring to medium heat.
- Sprinkle the breasts, take the skillet and brown on both sides. Remove and reserve.
- Chop the onion and carrot and brown in the same pan. Once ready, add the breasts again and dip them with vinegar and chicken broth.
- Cover the skillet and let cook a few more minutes until the chicken is tender.
- Chop the strawberries and add to the breasts. Continue cooking for a few more minutes, but this time uncovered.
- When the sauce has reduced, rectify the flavor and serve.