The chicken is very versatile to serve in any dish, and if it accompanied by a sauce that highlights its flavor like spinach, it will be a reasonably special meal that I am sure many will want to repeat.
You might think that chicken would not combine with spinach. Still, it turns out that this is an excellent company for this ingredient because, in the world of gastronomy, both are prepared in various recipes some such as stuffed chicken, stews, soups, or salads or this case Chicken Breasts with Creamy Spinach Sauce.
What cheese is appropriate for the sauce to be in place?
So that the sauce is at your point you can use the cheese of your choice, in the case of our recipe I will use Parmesan cheese since it gives a quite distinctive flavor and creaminess to the sauce of this depends on not adding any flour to Let it be thick.
If in your recipe, you want to add this last ingredient that I mentioned, you can only do it by adding a cultivated piece of wheat flour in the ingredients.
Why choose spinach for the sauce?
Those little green leaves that some people ugly do not eat them are the ones that should be present in our daily diet because it has multiple nutrients that help memory, keep our muscles firm, take care of our skin, eyes, and hair.
It favors the metabolism since they are rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds, instead, the benefits of spinach are exciting, so do not stop consuming it in the way you prefer.
How to make Chicken Breasts with Creamy Spinach Sauce
I hope you enjoyed preparing this chicken Breasts with Creamy Spinach Sauce, remember to accompany this dish with coconut rice and green beans.Español
- 2 boneless chicken breasts.
- 4 cups diced fresh spinach.
- 200 g of Parmesan cheese (mozzarella, etc.)
- ¼ onion (finely chopped.)
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped.
- 250 g of milk cream.
- One tablespoon of optional parsley.
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cut the breast into slices and pepper.
- In a skillet, add the breasts and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from skillet and reserve.
- In the same skillet, add a teaspoon of oil, onion, and garlic and sauté for two minutes. Add the spinach and sauté for four more minutes.
- Add the cream, cheese and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes over medium-low heat.
- When you notice that it has a creamy texture, add the chicken again and let it cook for three more minutes.
- Serve hot and accompany with a serving of rice or salad.