Margarita cocktail is a drink that is mainly composed of tequila, triple sec, and lemon juice. This drink usually served with salt or sugar on the edge of the glass. It traditionally served in a glass that receives the same name as the cocktail, margarita glass, with a design somewhat similar to that of an inverted hat; however, it has become acceptable for this cocktail to served in a wide variety of glass containers.
Since its origins, the margarita cocktail has had some fundamental ingredients, and initially, the recipe is only one. However, some decide to experiment on the original drink and add other ingredients to create new flavors, that is why, that today there is a diversity of margarita cocktails because now there are strawberries, raspberries, mango, among others.
The cocktails are positioning themselves very quickly, these being delicious drinks with wonderful flavors. So we cannot miss the opportunity to prepare these cocktails. For these hot days, a cocktail that refreshes us. Its simplicity characterizes the margarita cocktail in preparation and its refreshing taste.
There is nothing better than enjoying this icy margarita cocktail, with a few pieces of ice in the glass. In case of not having ice, we can put the glass a good time in the fridge or freezer, this will help a lot, and when frosting the glass on edge, be very careful when serving the drink, so as not to spoil the frosting.
So let's not think about it anymore, and let's enjoy this fantastic margarita cocktail.Español
- 3 ounces of tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1½ ounces of lemon juice.
- 6 ice cubes
- Salt or sugar.
- Lemon cut into slices.
- On the edge of the margarita glass, or the glass cup that you are going to use for the cocktail, pass one of the cut lemons and then proceed to frost them with salt or sugar (eye, just the edge).
- In a cocktail shaker (if you don’t have one, use ice cream blender. Then add tequila, triple sec, and lemon juice.
- Shake the shaker until it is very cold and frosty.
- And serve the mixture in the glass, being very careful not to spoil the frosting.
- You decide if you add the shaker ice or not and decorate with a slice of lemon.
- Buen Provecho!