In the refrigerator, I found several quite ripe bananas, I noticed by its yellow peel and its brown spots. I immediately thought of making a delicious banana cake, but I have already done it with many, so I decided to make a sweet bread not only using this fruit but combining it with flour and oat flakes.
In my kitchen, I always find oatmeal since, with this, I make sweet preparations and to make laundry, soups, or only for breakfast. Just soak it in a little milk, and that’s it, there is a creamy and healthy version to enjoy.
In case you did not know, oatmeal is a very versatile ingredient. It is usually considered one of the complete cereals since it has antioxidant properties, prevents and relieves constipation, reduces cholesterol levels, and is high in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
This recipe for oatmeal and banana bread is quite simple. If you do not have a blender, you can do it manually. Whipping and stirring all the ingredients very well, the important thing is that you crush the bananas well so that they are like a cream and go.
If you do not have oatmeal, you can prepare it by adding the flaked oatmeal to the blender without any liquid and pressing until it becomes powder.
Bananas should be ripe to crush them easily. This will help you not need to add much sugar; Bananas will be sweet. If you add raisins as in this recipe, avoid adding other types of sweets, as they are sweet.
This oatmeal and banana bread can preserve for a short time; you should consume it in two or three days. However, you can store it in the fridge and heat it by adding a little butter to make it smooth when you go to eat it.
Ingredients for preparing Oatmeal Banana Bread
How to make banana oatmeal bread
You can taste this oatmeal banana bread accompanying it with a glass of milk or a milkshake.Receta original en Español
- 1 cup of oatmeal.
- 1 cup flaked oatmeal
- 3 ripe bananas.
- 200 grams of melted margarine.
- ¼ cup of brown sugar optional.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- ½ cup raisins or chopped almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Melt the butter, let it cool.
- In a bowl or bowl, add the bananas and macerate them to form a puree.
- Add to the previous mixture, brown sugar (If you want, because bananas have sweet), margarine, vanilla essence, and two eggs. Beat very well to integrate all the ingredients.
- Add the other ingredients, the oatmeal in flakes and flour, the cinnamon, the baking powder, the pinch of salt, and mix in an envelope with the rest of the ingredients. Finally, add the raisins.
- Prepare a mold by greasing it with butter and adding a little flour on the walls (so that the cake does not stick) and pour the mixture evenly.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 40 or 45 minutes (you can check if it is ready if when you put a knife or chopstick in the bread, it comes out co and clean).
- Let it cool to remove it from the mold, decorate to taste, and serve to enjoy this creamy recipe.