The omelet, or French omelette, is a dish that is made with a beaten egg and cooked in butter or oil in a pan. It is a preparation of which there are innumerable variations because this omelet can be eaten alone or add other ingredients to enhance its flavors.
It is a straightforward preparation, in less than 10 minutes you will have a breakfast or dinner ready to eat and be enjoyed to the fullest. As simple as never seen before.
We have all ever eaten omelet at home; only we did not know that name so technical that it has these times, it is only to make the traditional egg tortillas that Mom prepared at home; to eat the same thing but differently.
What can add to the omelette?
There are many ways to prepare an omelet, you can add pieces of ham at the time of cooking d the omelet, or you can make the tortilla alone and add strips of chicken, onion, vegetables, ham, cheese, and other ingredients that you want to add and which you like
You can prepare them: Vegetarian, chicken, meat, alone, accompanied, with a tasty sauce, even with chorizo you can attend these delicious omelets that we make at home. It is a straightforward option, and if we want to get out of the kitchen lightly, this is a perfect recipe.
It's just a matter of putting the oil in the skillet to heat, beat the eggs, and voila, the skillet will do the rest. And to accompany it, you can use some meat that you have left from the previous day, a delight.
How to make omelette?
So I hope you are encouraged to prepare this delicious egg omelet I have made at home and with much love. You will enjoy it as much as I do. Let's cook.Español
- 60 g chicken
- 20 g onion
- 20 g of cheese.
- 2 piece eggs
- 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper to taste.
- 15 g parmesan cheese.
- 1 tablespoon Oil.
- In a skillet with a little oil, sauté the chicken, chopped and previously seasoned. After two minutes, add the onion and finish stirring both ingredients together until they fully cooked. Remove and reserve.
- In another pan, place to heat a little oil, meanwhile in a bowl or bowl, add the two eggs, salt, and pepper to taste and proceed to beat them.
- When the oil is hot, add the beaten egg mixture, evenly so that the egg is tortilla-shaped and covers the entire bottom of the skillet.
- cook for two minutes or until the bottom is cooked; With the help of a spatula or spoon, turn the omelet to cook on the other side.
- AAdd the chicken with the onion to the pan but only on one side. Also, add the cheese pieces, and once the bottom cooked, fold the omelet over the chicken so that it is half-moon.
- Pass the omelet to the plate and finally add Parmesan cheese on top. And ready.