Alfredo potatoes are one of those recipes that we must make at some point; It is a recipe full of flavors, and that without a doubt is worth preparing.
These have characterized by having an excellent flavor and a beautiful texture, a recipe that combines exceptionally with bacon and also handles a unique creaminess.
Are Alfredo potatoes recommended as a side dish?
Without a doubt, this is a recipe that, as a side dish of a robust plate, merely is perfect, since it has a unique ability to adapt to the different flavors of the main course, whatever it may be, and still give you just the tastes and sensations it has. What to contribute
It is a recipe that I recommend a lot because it will leave you trapped in its taste, its texture and its creaminess, tastes, and sensations that somehow manages to make our palate sensationally fall in love.
Can any ingredient be omitted?
If you want to omit any of the ingredients we use in our preparation of Alfredo potatoes, you can do it. Still, this time, let me tell you that each ingredient plays a significant role in the preparation to achieve the final result and that its flavor is delicious. It’s just advice, and the rest is your decision.
As I told you before, we cannot miss the opportunity to prepare these delicious Alfredo potatoes, which give our dishes a unique and distinctive flavor. So join us in this experience and cook with us a recipe full of flavor. Let’s cook.
How to make Alfredo Potatoes?
I hope you enjoy these Alfredo potatoes; you can accompany them with shredded beef.Receta original en Español
- 5 potatoes peeled and cut into small squares.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon onion (finely chopped.)
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped.
- 4 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup diced bacon.
- Salt and pepper.
- Coriander or parsley to taste.
- In a pot with boiling water, add the chopped potatoes in small squares with a little salt and let cook for about 15 minutes in medium heat. After this time, remove them from the water and drain.
- In a skillet, melt the butter, add the onion and garlic, stir for a minute and then add the wheat flour.
- Stir until integrated and add the milk. Add the nut each, and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Add also the Parmesan cheese, the mozzarella cheese, stir and cook for three more minutes over medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, in another skillet, add the bacon and cook until golden brown. Add the cooked potatoes and stir.
- Also, add the sauce that we have done before, stir until integrated and add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir one last time and serve immediately. Garnish with some coriander or parsley to taste.