Coffee is one of the ingredients that highlight Colombian cuisine. However, the most common way to consume it is by preparing it in panela water, water or milk, it can also be used in various salty and sweet recipes, since it provides an exceptional aroma and flavor.
This recipe turns out to be an excellent companion for lunch or dinner, and if you want to share it with children, you can substitute coffee for another ingredient such as chocolate or fruit. In my home, it is prevalent to prepare it at special times, when family or friends arrive home.
This coffee dessert prepared quickly and easily. You only need to rest for several hours in the fridge to have the right consistency and to be able to take it to the table. Its texture is soft, and each scoop is a delight for the palate, thanks to its intense flavor.
I invite you to look for an excellent time to prepare and taste it because I am sure you will love it.
I also recommend that you prepare the tres leches cake, you will enjoy it.Receta original en Español
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of milk cream
- ½ cup of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup of water
- Hydrate the jelly in half a cup of water, bring it to a simmer, and stir so that lumps do not form. Low heat and reserve.
- Bring the milk, milk cream, condensed milk, and coffee to the blender.
- Start liquefying at minimum speed and incorporate the unflavored gelatin mixture that had prepared before.
- Pour the mixture into a refractory or one portion mold.
- Take to the refrigerator for about an hour or until the mixture is consistent.
- Serve in small portions and decorate by spreading a minimum amount of coffee or a creamy sauce.
- Now you can enjoy this wonderful recipe. I’m sure you’ll love it.