The kernels corn is also known as corn elsewhere so that you can call this creamy corn soup.
The corn is sown in different types of weather, grows like a tall, thin plant with long leaves, generates corn on the cob at approximately six months. The corn on the cob removed when it is still tender (the plant is still green) or when it is already ripe, which generates a hard grain (the plant dried with the corn on the cob).
On the farm of my parents, corn usually planted for my consumption, and I loved helping my parents to cut it with their hands. On other occasions, we shelled them with a knife since the cob was too tender, and the beans were broken at try to shear them. We always made choclo or chocolo arepas or this delicious corn creamy soup.Español
Corn creamy soup
- 3 cups of kernels corn
- 2 cups of potatoes chopped into small squares
- 1/2 cup carrot cut into small pieces
- 1/2 onion or two scallions finely chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 1/2 bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon red paprika chopped
- Coriander to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a pressure cooker, place the kernels corn, the potatoes, the carrot, bouillon cube, the tomato, the onion, the paprika, the coriander, the salt to taste, and enough water.
- Place over medium heat for 20 minutes. Let rest; We take the blender and process for a minute.
- Serve and enjoy, accompanied by white rice.