Recently I had shrimp stored in the freezer in my house, and I wanted to prepare something with them. Still, it turns out that I had already used an amount to make shrimp ceviche, so that recipe already discarded in my list of possibilities. My mom had brought some mushrooms and a trout home, and I thought about combining a mushroom sauce with this fish.
In the middle of my preparation, it occurred to me to add the shrimp, the green was a bit risky, since I submitted to myself that, if it was not of the expected flavor, I had to eat it myself. But even so, I decided to take a risk, I have always thought that this is what cooking is about, taking risks, creating, combining and testing if it fails or is an apprenticeship and if I don’t fail, it becomes a success and part of my recipe book.
The result was a bit incredible, the truth is that they combined quite well, I must confess that I did not expect it, but in the end, I was trying something completely new for me and my palate. That is why I have decided to bring this trout recipe in mushroom and shrimp sauce, so that, like me, you are encouraged to try new flavors and combinations that are full of flavor and love.
The trout marinated with a little lemon, and the accompaniment of this sauce combine quite well, and adding that particularity that shrimp bring makes it a recipe that breaks many limits. So I hope you will be encouraged to prepare it at home and tell me how it went. Let’s cook.Español
- 4 trouts.
- ½ lb of mushrooms.
- 250 g shrimp
- ¾ cup of milk cream.
- A bit of milk.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons
- Parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the trout and dry them thoroughly. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each of them and squeeze the lemons, putting the juice on the trout.
- Take them to an iron or a pan with little oil for about 5 to 10 minutes until they cooked.
- In a pan, fry the mushrooms until they are soft.
- For the sauce, in a pan with butter, fry the finely chopped onion and garlic until tender, add the cream, a little milk, the shrimp, and let it cook for about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring so that it does not go to burn
- Add the mushrooms to the sauce, salt a little, and add the cheese or parmesan or mozzarella.
- When the ingredients integrated and the sauce is thick, you can serve the trout on the plate bathed with the sauce.