After spending a long night without eating anything, there is nothing better than eating a good breakfast, hopefully, nutritious enough so that the body can have enough energy throughout the day and manage to perform daily activities with enough courage. In this case, the pancakes are an excellent option for breakfast, not only because they are prepared easily but also because it is a healthy and delicious alternative to start the day.
These pancakes may look like crepes or crepes since the preparation of the dough is very similar. However, it can vary in the spices that added because you can add vanilla, cinnamon, and in the diameter, they change quite a bit since usually, the pancakes are smaller and thicker.
As for the recipe, this is quite special, especially for children, who enjoy them in any way and with any accompaniment, it also turns out to be very simple to prepare for those who prefer to have breakfast with something easy.
The traditional pancake recipe uses wheat flour, milk, eggs, a little salt, and sugar. Today, the ingredients for the preparation have changed since, for health issues, less sugar used; Replace it, natural sweeteners from some fruits such as bananas and papaya added. Likewise, flour can substitute for others, such as oatmeal or almond flour.
I hope you prepare these pancakes or pancakes of American origin and try them with the sweet or savory accompaniment of your choice. If you wish, you can make it for breakfast or the children's lunchbox.
Ingredients for preparing pancakes
How to make homemade pancakesEspañol
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of honey or sugar you can add two crushed bananas as a sweetener if you prefer
- 1 glass of milk 320 ml. Approx.
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Fruit honey (jam or butter to decorate and accompany (optional))
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Beat the two eggs with milk, sugar, and melted butter.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs and continue beating until lumps disappear. If the mixture becomes thick, add a little milk, the idea is that it is not very liquid or very doughy, so that it has good cooking.
- If you want to add banana instead of sugar, add it after making the previous mixture and stir well until it integrated with the other ingredient.
- Heat the nonstick skillet at medium-low temperature and pour the desired portion with a spoon. When you notice that it starts to bubble, turn with a spatula.
- Serve the pancakes with the accompaniment you like best.
- Now to delight in this beautiful recipe, I’m sure you’ll love it.